Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today Was a Fun Day....




We went running around and took the boys to lunch at the Silver Diner in Tysons Corner, after we headed to the Golf store to drool over the new "Cool" clubs and gear. Then we headed to Home Depo to get some PVC pipe to build my light box stand. Once we got home we ate dinner then after dinner we built my light box stand and to my surprise it turned out AWESOME!

I will use the light box for some indoor projects I have taken on for to strengthen my photography skills....

I can't wait to use it for the first time tomorrow! I will post a picture of the photo box and stand later tonight! You may be thinking I am a bit NUTS but this thing was simple to make and inexpensive, which is even better!

Here is the Photo Box and Stand, on the left the lights are off and on the right the lights are on. I have to still add tissue paper to the two sides of the box for difusing the lights but other then that I am ready t oshoot.... The black thing is a piece of felt on a stand!
What do you think of my creation?
Pretty Cool Right! Now stay tuned for some test pictures from it!
If anyone wants the directions on how to build this I will be glad to share them with you just shoot me a msg. Thx!
Amber


No comments: