Monday, November 17, 2008

Gettin' Ready for a Photo Shoot Tom.

UPDATE: TODAY WAS A WONDERFUL DAY, THANK YOU KIM w.INSIDE EDITION this will be a great feature for the Band of Parents and the Cookie Fundraiser.... :o)

I wll be getting ready for a photo shoot today, for tom. Little Lexi is coming over and were gonna have some fun.. I really think this will be a good time for me to focus on some techniques I have learned by a friend of mine (Mark) and by reading and doing my homework.

Later tonight, I will concentrate on my homework.... yeahhh I love it...
XHTML, DreamWeaverCS3, and Photoshop CS3.. Tons of knowledge and to me knowledge is something we all need to keep gaining in life no matter our age..

Also, today we will be making a unique christmas card for Kim... Wait to see what is turns out like, you will LOVE it!
:o)

No comments: