Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Speed Scrap Today

Today, Channon dear friend of mine showed me how to "Speed Scrap" on-line. I learned something important today.... That was "Every Page is Beautiful". The scrap was an online instructional webinar. Channon gave us instructions on what to do every 10 minutes, thus creating beautiful pages in 1 hour. What a great way to get your ALBUMS DONE.
I am a Virgo, and I tend to over think things alot which makes me go back, and back, and back again until I get a final page I LIKE, and even then I want to change it. I have to learn to scrap, and leave it alone. The speed scrap helped me see the light today!

THANKS CHANNON, YOUR THE BEST

3 comments:

Amber said...

I didn't win the Speed Scrap Drawing... Oh Well... I had a great time doing it...

Channon said...

i love you and I will send a 12x12 credit your way. just because i love you! i love your blog.

Amber said...

You don't need to sweetie... whats fair is fair. :o)