Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures Today


I plan on playing with my camera, light bx and stand today! I believe I have a new lens sitting at the post office. I will run over an grab it and PLAY with that too.. When I need a break I plan to go to the driving range and hit a few bucket of balls! I will take a some pictures of the family and well simply just HANG OUT!

The weather is not that great, tho I need to fold up the pool liners and winterize them. I think Shane will be making home made Chilli today (with deer meat) and working to finish up his latest gazrage project. When it completed I will post a few pics. of it here.


The boys decided to get up SUPER early today (odd for them) and get into well the food. I didn't hear the get up (usually I do) I think they knew they were doing something they shouldn't be doing. I go up at 7:32 am to find Zahary eating a large bowl of peanut butter, with salami on top of it (talk about turning my stomach) Dillon, was just sharing the salami with Zachary.

Boys are nothing like girls, Miranda never did a 1/3 of what these two do... BOYS... arggg....

So Pete and Re-Pete are now on my well "Shit List" already today at 7:32 am, but they are so cute I an't be mad for too long..


Other then that were just hanging out today being "House Hobits"


Chow for Now! :o) :o) :o)


1 comment:

Dylan Hartung said...

Too cute!!! What did you do Amber, why they got the bottom lip quiver LOL