Friday, December 5, 2008


Today is Friday, Zachary is Sick AGAIN!!! Boy I dislike the winter months, at least he doesn't have a line in any longer and I don't have to rush him to the hospital because of Fevers and such, for that I am thankful!


Today, were going on the HUNT to find Santa Clause... Yes... I am going to stand in the miserable line to get the kids pictures taken on St. Nicks lap. (If I can find Santa) We went out yesterday to a mall close by and there were NO SANTAS around! The boys were bummed because I kept telling them were off to see Santa so you can tell him why you deserve a gift this year!


Both boys got very excited and simply started rambling off what they want! It was so sweet to see them so excited about Santa and Christmas.


This year also will be the first year for the boys that we box up all their old toys and take them to the homeless shelter, this also teaches them to share and be kind! Something I like to do every year with the kids toys and somem of my own items I haven't used for a year!

I think this will be an experience for the boys, to see their toys going away, and them giving them away themselves!


Until Next Time!

HAPPY FRIDAY

1 comment:

Amber said...

We were not successful at finding SANTA Today!!! Where is he HIDING?