Monday, December 22, 2008

As Christmas approaches, I must say THANK YOU to EVERYONE in our lives who have each touched our hearts in a different loving way! We love you ALL!

Zachary, is doing OK. The spots are Cancer however I am not letting that out of the BAG just yet. I haven't mentioned the phone calls from the Team in NY to anyone (not even my own husband or family) YET. I suppose I want everyone to have a Beautiful worry free Christmas therefore carry the news until after the hoidays!

If your reading this, please.... keep it to yourself as I haven't reached out to anyone in regards to MY personal feelings. For now I am simpy going to TRY and Manage Christmas with HOPE and Faith this is just yet another stepping stone for our little Zachary...

Thank You,
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

No comments: